Rapid Cure Screen Print ink Review – KING PRINT
Quick review on the Rapid Cure ink from Screen Print Direct
THE 10 MYTHS ABOUT PLASTISOL INK
SO CONFUSED Screen Printing Puff Ink | Troubleshooting
How to Screen Print Polyester Shirts
Lets make some plastisol flakes.
Start Screen Printing For Cheap
Screen Printing | DIY at Home Beginner Guide on a Budget
BACK TO THE BASICS…
Live screen printing and Q/A
(COMMISSION EARNING LINKS) Amazon Price: $20.94 (as of June 5, 2023 12:23 pm –
- Brand: Screen Print Direct
- Manufacturer: Screen Print Direct
- Premium Rapid Cure Inks print great on a variety of fabrics. Print on poly and cotton blends with low bleed. Ink produces a very soft hand on all materials
- Low Temperature Cure Plastisol Ink. Our Rapid Cure Inks Cure as low as 270°F for the best energy savings, dye blocking, scorching prevention, and shrink prevention
- Creamy bold formula plastisol Rapid Cure Inks have a high opacity – develop color quicker on the press. Does not dry out quickly on screen.
- Rapid Cure has good bleed resistance, fast flash, easy to print and great brightness – Easy to work with short body that’s easy to clean
- Made In USA
- PartNumber: ETEX-RCW8OZA
- Size: 8 oz.