Speedball Photo Emulsion Exposure Preparation – (Part 2 of 5)
Introduction to Photo Emulsion (Part 1 of 5)
Screen Printing | DIY at Home Beginner Guide on a Budget
Top 10 Screen Printing Kits to buy in USA 2021 | Price & Review
DIY ScreenPrint Toolkit
how to screenprint *a creative guide*
Best Screen Printing Supplies 2018
studio vlog *daily routine + screenprinting orders*
Best Screen Printing Kits 2018
(COMMISSION EARNING LINKS) Amazon Price: $28.99 $26.99 You save: $2.00 (7%) (as of September 25, 2022 10:19 pm –
- Brand: Speedball
- Manufacturer: Speedball Art Products Company
- Photo emulsion is best for creating detailed or photographic type stencils for screen printing.
- Speedball’s Diazo Photo Emulsion is a 2-step process where the photo emulsion needs to be “activated.” To activate, the photo emulsion, sensitizer needs to be added. The sensitizer is a very thick oil and needs water to create the right consistency for adding it to the photo emulsion. (The sensitizer bottle will feel unfilled, but don’t worry it is not empty!)
- No need for a light safe environment or darkroom! Mix photo emulsion under normal light conditions.
- Set contains 1 each of the following: 6.6oz (195ml) Diazo Photo Emulsion; 2.12g Diazo Sensitizer; 8oz (237ml) Diazo Photo Emulsion Remover and Instructions.
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
- The jar contains a dried solution. Please add water and shake so that the dried material dissolves into water and turns green.
- PartNumber: 4559
- Model: 4559
- IsAdultProduct: no
- NumberOfItems: 1