Introduction to Photo Emulsion (Part 1 of 5)
Speedball Photo Emulsion Exposure Preparation – (Part 2 of 5)
How To Silkscreen Print Using Speedball Diazo Photo Emulsion
Photo Emulsion Method
Speedball Photo Emulsion Exposure Process – (Part 3 of 5)
Mixing Speedball PhotoEmulsion
Let's Print with the Photo Emulsion Method (Part 5 of 5)
diazo emulsion exposure time
Screen Printing Part 2: Applying Speedball Photo Emulsion to your prepared screen
Screen Printing | DIY at Home Beginner Guide on a Budget
(COMMISSION EARNING LINKS) Amazon Price: $32.48 $29.99 You save: $2.49 (8%) (as of January 31, 2023 2:27 am –
- Brand: Speedball
- Manufacturer: Speedball Art Products Company
- Photo emulsion is best for creating detailed or photographic type stencils for screen printing.
- Speedball’s Diazo Photo Emulsion is a 2-step process where the photo emulsion needs to be “activated.” To activate, the photo emulsion, sensitizer needs to be added. The sensitizer is a very thick oil and needs water to create the right consistency for adding it to the photo emulsion. (The sensitizer bottle will feel unfilled, but don’t worry it is not empty!)
- No need for a light safe environment or darkroom! Mix photo emulsion under normal light conditions.
- Set contains 1 each of the following: 6.6oz (195ml) Diazo Photo Emulsion; 2.12g Diazo Sensitizer; 8oz (237ml) Diazo Photo Emulsion Remover and Instructions.
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
- The jar contains a dried solution. Please add water and shake so that the dried material dissolves into water and turns green.
- PartNumber: 4559
- Model: 4559
- IsAdultProduct: no
- NumberOfItems: 1