Quick review on the Rapid Cure ink from Screen Print Direct
PRINTING T-SHIRTS WITH LOW CURE SCREEN PRINTING INK ( Review on the Rapid Cure Ink)
Over Flashing is BAD! How to screen print low cure plastisol ink without flashing too long!
SO CONFUSED Screen Printing Puff Ink | Troubleshooting
THE 10 MYTHS ABOUT PLASTISOL INK
Water Based Ink VS Plastisol Ink – Which is better? Everything you need to know Review KING PRINT
How To Screen Print T-Shirts (Screen Printing For Beginners) The ULTIMATE Guide
3 color job from start to finish
How to print Plastisol to look similar to Water Based ink. #screenprinting #howto
Lets make some plastisol flakes.
(COMMISSION EARNING LINKS) Amazon Price: $25.94 $20.94 You save: $5.00 (19%) (as of January 30, 2023 8:45 pm –
- Brand: Screen Print Direct
- Manufacturer: Screen Print Direct
- Premium Rapid Cure Inks print great on a variety of fabrics. Print on poly and cotton blends with low bleed. Ink produces a very soft hand on all materials
- Low Temperature Cure Plastisol Ink. Our Rapid Cure Inks Cure as low as 270°F for the best energy savings, dye blocking, scorching prevention, and shrink prevention
- Creamy bold formula plastisol Rapid Cure Inks have a high opacity – develop color quicker on the press. Does not dry out quickly on screen.
- Rapid Cure has good bleed resistance, fast flash, easy to print and great brightness – Easy to work with short body that’s easy to clean
- Made In USA
- PartNumber: ETEX-RCW8OZA
- Size: 8 oz.